Duration: 35 Hours
Certificate in Software Quality Assurance
Software quality assurance consists of various methodologies involved in monitoring the software engineering processes ensuring quality. A variety of methods are used in achieving this and may include ensuring conformance to one or more standards.
Software Quality Assurance encompasses the overall software development process including processes such as requirements definition, software design, coding, source code control, code reviews, software configuration management, testing, release management, and product integration. Total SQA process is further ordered into goals, commitments, abilities, activities, measurements, and verifications.
There are no upcoming events.
- • Gain knowledge that is crucial in today’s job market
- • Learn about specific software programs and their features
• IT infrastructure – Overview
• Quality Assurance Fundamentals Concepts
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Software Testing Life Cycle
• Software Testing Methodologies & Types
• Defect Management Life Cycle
• Test Management Tool
• Interacting with Database Through SQL
• Software Testing – Documentation
• Automation in Software Testing
• Mock Software Testing Project
*This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.