Android – Mobile App Development
Android is Google’s mobile operating system, launched in September 2008. This course teaches you how to code using Java and build beautiful Android apps for phones and tablets.
When it comes to develop Android apps, the first and most popular option is Java. Java is the official language of Android development, meaning it is the one that has the most support from Google and the one that most apps on the Play Store are built using.
Who Should Attend ?
- Anyone looking to gain basic understanding of mobile app development on Android platform.
- Anyone looking to supplement their income with part-time/freelance or even full-time role as a Mobile Application Developer.
Upon Completing this Course
- You would be able to develop and publish mobile games/applications on Google Play Store.
- These applications could run on Mobile Phones and other devices running Android Operating System.
- You would be able to integrate Voice, Video and Images in your applications.
- You will also be fluent with standard Android Studio development tools, such as the debugger, resource editor, & logging mechanisms. Likewise, you will be fluent with popular source code versioning & unit testing tools.
Median earning for an app developer is $60,000 CAD.