English Proficiency Language Requirements
Applicants from countries where English is not the first language will be required to submit proof of English proficiency as measured by one of the following recognized tests: IELTS, CELPIP, TOEFL and PTE.
The following are the required test scores for all AIMS College Diploma programs for International students:
• Completion of AIMS College’s ESL Advanced Program with a minimum of 70%;
• IELTS Academic Module with an overall band of 5.5 or more;
• TOEFL (IBT) result with minimum score of 71/120;
• TOEFL (CBT) result with minimum score of 197/300;
• TOEFL (PBT) result with minimum score of 525/677;
• PTE (Academic) with a score in the range of 43-50;
Only tests taken in the last two years would be considered valid.