Duration: 37.5 hours
Hybrid Mobile App Development with Ionic
The Ionic platform is a popular hybrid application framework that allows developers to use HTML and Type Script to create mobile applications that can be deployed on every major app store, with one code base. In this course, you will learn how to build a mobile app using Ionic 2/3.
Who should attend?
• Anyone looking to gain basic understanding of mobile app development on Hybrid platform (both Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android).
• Anyone looking to supplement their income with part-time/freelance or even full-time role as a Mobile Application Developer.
Upon completing this course
• You will have learned how to build hybrid mobile applications with the Ionic framework.
• You would be able to develop and publish mobile games/applications on Google Play Store and App Store.
• These applications could run on Mobile Phones and other devices running Android and iOS Operating System.
Median earning for an app developer is $60,000 CAD.
• Quality Instructors led hands-on training
• Periodic in-house interactive sessions with industry professionals
• State-of-the-art facilities
• PC to student ratio is 1:1
• Flexible Payment option is also available
• A brief refresher on Angular.
• How to set up your Ionic projects.
• The basics about Ionic – How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library.
• Use the many beautiful components Ionic ships with
• Use different kinds of navigation concepts: “Back”-Button-Navigation, Tabs and Side menus.
• Show Modals, Alerts, Toasts and many, many more useful UI components.
• Test the app in the browser, on emulators and real devices.
• Fetch and handle user input through Inputs, Text fields, Drop downs, Dialogs and Sliders.
• Authenticate users and access web servers.
• Access the local device Storage and native device features like the Camera or Geo location.
• Adding third-party packages or styling and theming your app.
• How to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store.
• Gain knowledge that is crucial in today’s job market
• Learn about specific software programs and their features
• Cover basic terminology related to computers
|1||Introduction to Angular||3.0|
|2a||Windows – Local Environment Setup||1.5|
|2b||Linux/Mac – Local Environment Setup||1.5|
|3||Basics of Ionic||3.0|
|8||Running an Ionic App on a Real Device (or an Emulator)||3.0|
|9||HTTP Requests and Backend Integration||3.0|
|10||User Input, Forms and Data Management||3.0|
|12||Storage and other Native Device Features||3.0|
|13||Ionic Native Plugins||2.0|
|14||Publishing App in the Google Play Store||2.0|
|15||Publishing App in the Apple App Store||2.0|