Pre-Requisites: Computing Fundamentals
Fee: Level I – $495
Level II – $495
Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting Level 1 and 2
AIMS College offers 2 short courses in Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting, divided into 2 extrapolating levels, each of 60 hours.
Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting Level 1 introduces students to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), recording business transactions using the rules of double-entry bookkeeping. In addition, students will learn how to prepare to adjust journal entries and prepare basic financial statements.
Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting Level 2 builds on the Level 1 foundation that includes Using Special Journals and Subsidiary Ledgers, recording entries for Merchandise companies, assigning Costs to Inventory, LIFO, FIFO, Moving Weighted Average, Specific Identification, Petty Cash & Bank Reconciliations and Payroll Accounting.
Who should attend?
• For candidates looking to branch out their existing portfolios in Accounting, Bookkeeping
• Gain knowledge about fundamentals of Accounting and Bookkeeping with our shortest Accounting course
Upon completion, students will be able to
• Establish company records;
• Maintain daily transactions using the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, account reconciliation and payroll features; and
• Create financial statements.
• QuickBooks Certified Academy
• Quality Instructors led hands-on training
• Periodic in-house interactive sessions with industry professionals
• State-of-the-art facilities
• PC to student ratio is 1:1
• Flexible Payment option is also available
|Course Name||Start Date||Duration||Day(s)||Timing|
- • Gain knowledge about fundamentals of Accounting and Bookkeeping with our shortest Accounting course
- • Ideal for candidates looking to branch out their existing portfolios in Accounting, Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting Level 1
• Accounting Transactions
• Analyzing and Recording Transactions
• Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
• Accounting Cycles and Classifying Accounts
Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting Level 2
• Accounting Information Systems
• Internal Control and Cash
• Calculating and Recording Payroll
• Accounting for Receivables and Bad Debts
• Accounting for Merchandising Activities
*This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.