Pre-Requisites: Computing Fundamentals, Financial Accounting
Duration: 37.5 Hours
QuickBooks is a small business Finance and Accounting software package with optional online banking. QuickBooks helps you to manage your finances by automatically reconciling banking statements, downloading transactions and matching accounts you set up and offering optional bill pay.
QuickBooks introduces students to electronic bookkeeping and accounting using QuickBooks. The students will learn how to set up company books, create data files, make journal entries accounts receivables, accounts payables, inventory and bank reconciliation.
*Quickbooks is a business solution developed and distributed by Intuit Inc.
*AIMS College is an affiliate of Intuit’s Education Program aimed to train students on QuickBooks.
Who should attend?
• For candidates looking to gain knowledge that is crucial in today’s job market
• Learn both desktop and online applications
Why Take This Course
• The students will learn how to set up company books, create data files, make journal entries accounts receivables, accounts payables, inventory and bank reconciliation.
• AIMS College is a Certified Intuit (Quickbooks) Academy offers a structured training course as prescribed by Intuit.
• QuickBooks Certified Academy
• Quality Instructors led hands-on training
• Periodic in-house interactive sessions with industry professionals
• State-of-the-art facilities
• PC to student ratio is 1:1
• Flexible Payment option is also available
There are no upcoming events.
- • Gain knowledge that is crucial in today’s job market
- • Learn about QuickBooks Desktop and Online applications
• Introduction to QuickBooks
• New Company Setup
• Getting around QuickBooks Online
• Customers and Sales I
• Suppliers and Expenses I
• Company Activities I
• Banking in QuickBooks Online
• Customer and Sales II
• Suppliers and Expenses II
• QuickBooks and Online Payroll
• Reports in QuickBooks
• Company Activities II
*This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.