High School Graduation Diploma or Mature Student Status (18 years of age academic achievement assessment passed).
· Training on popular operating systems including Microsoft windows 10.
· Designations from Microsoft and CompTIA
Schedule: Morning and Evening
Duration: 39 weeks / 780 hrs
· Cisco Network Administration
· Install, configure and Manage Exchange 2010
· Windows Server 2008 – Enterprise Administration
· Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
· Windows Server 2008 – Server Administration
· Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks
· Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
Scope in Systems Administration
The duties of a system administrator are wide-ranging, and vary widely from one organization to another. Sys-admins are usually charged with installing, supporting and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. Other duties may include scripting or light programming, project management for systems-related projects, supervising or training computer operators, and being the consultant for computer problems beyond the knowledge of technical support staff.
System Administration Career Path
System Administrators often promote to a more senior administrator role and then into a project management role. Strategic roles involving long term planning and company technology strategy, such MIS Manager or CIO (Chief Information Officer), may be a fit for those with the appropriate education and experience. Some System Administrators specialize in a certain area, such as security, and become experts in that particular area.
Why AIMS college for System Administration Program?
By pursuing a career in system administration, you can develop the required skills to make sure that the clients enjoy the maximum uptime. We also offer practical training to the students enrolled with us to help them get hands-on-experience and become successful in their career field. A combination of theory and practical experience makes the students feel confident and develop skill sets of a system administrator.
· Computer network technician
· Data centre operator
· Internet web site technician
· Lan (local area network) administrator
· Lan (local area network) technician
· Network administrator
· Network support technician
· Supervisor, computer network technicians
· System administrator
· Web technician
|Course Name||Start Date||Duration||Day(s)||Timing|